Designed for the hardest conditions the asymmetric grip in the EA Tiller Extension reduces the strain and increases the sheer enjoyment of helming.
- Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control
- Removable fast pin for easy stowage
- Integral shock absorber
- More feedback for accurate and precise control
- More mobility which maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
- Less fatigue so correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
- Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind
- Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position
- Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism
A windsurfing style universal joint (Diablo version) is available. It is preferred by single-handed yachtsmen as it returns it to a vertical position when not in use. Used in Mini Transat, Open 60s and many other boats predominantly tiller steered by autopilot.