Rig-Sense rig tension gauges for wire or fibre. Repeatable rig settings aids race set up and preparation. Available for 2-5mm & 5-8mm diameters.
Rig-Sense rig tension device measures the loads in wire or rope on dinghies and small keelboats. It is easy to use measuring the tension directly in kilogrammes. It can be operated one handed, supporting itself on the rig whilst being used. Quality parts ensure long term performance, consistent and accurate readings over time. Carry bag included.
• Loads on both wire and fibres
• Direct scale with tension output
• Composite calibrated leaf spring
• Stainless steel contact points
• +/- 5% accuracy
• Ergonomic, robust body
• Compact size, durable and light
• Easy one handed operation
• Free App (iOS & Android)