These blocks are designed with lightweight Delrin ball bearings for moderate loads. The shackle is either fixed or swivelling.
TECHNICAL FEATURES BBB 30
● Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and polymer sheave for best bearing strength under dynamic loads.
● Polymer bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight.
Ball bearing blocks are typically used
for medium and dynamic loads in:
• Control line applications
• Mainsail sheets for dinghies and keelboats
• Spinnaker sheets, barber haulers
• Genoa sheets
• Dinghy applications • Vang applications