Light, strong and easy to handle
The smallest furlers in the Furlex family are used as standard equipment on numerous dinghies, small catamarans and keelboats. They feature stainless ball bearings for long life, composite components for low weight and clever designs to reduce friction. Properties that have made Furlex the world’s best-selling furling systems since the early 80’s.
• All structural parts are stainless steel
• Composite drum and cover.
• Double stainless ball bearings in the drum distribute the radial load evenly and reduce friction.
• The line exit fairlead of the cover can be orientated in several positions to achieve the correct angle for the furling line.
• The Top Swivel of Furlex 30S and 40S is tapered to fit in narrow forestay angles.
• All Top Swivels come with low friction stainless ball bearings to prevent the halyard from twisting.