Seldén Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB) ensure low resistance for high, dynamic loads. This performance range is ideal for spinnaker sheets, backstays and German sheeting. The blocks respond instantly to maintain delicate trimming and smooth manoeuvres so the sailor can focus on driving the boat forward.
TECHNICAL FEATURES RBB 100
- Designed for high load, dynamic applications.
- Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks and Torlon® roller bearings.
- PA washer insulates stainless from aluminium to prevent corrosion.
- The shackle features a Ø 8 mm body and Ø 10 mm pin, a strong and lightweight combination.
- The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight.
- Acetal ball bearing stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.